• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

300 cheap Low & Midgrade SA/BA Marvels - 30% OFF EVERYTHING LEFT! (RECAP: Pg 19)

197 posts in this topic

Sgt. Fury 78 (5.0) - OSPG: $7.50 - Your Price: $3.00 :news:SOLD to hesdeadjim!

There is some kind or staining on the left part of the cover right by 'Marvel' and a little below it that strays to the back of the book. It's not all that noticeable from the front, and while a little worse on the back, it's not bad. The book is not wavy in these spots from moisture damage, so I don't know what it is/was. There is also a small tear at the middle of the top of page ten and continues on all the pages going through to the back cover (maybe 1/4" or so). Book presents really nicely despite these flaws.

Wow. That was long-winded.

SGT78.jpg

Avengers 178 - Your Price: $1.00

Captain America 216 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to hesdeadjim @ 50% OFF!

Champions 3 - Your Price: $1.00

Daredevil 128 - Your Price: $1.00

Daredevil 147 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to PtTuller!

Daredevil 148 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to PtTuller!

Daredevil 156 - Your Price: $1.00

th_AV178.jpg th_CAP216.jpg th_CHAMP03b.jpg th_DD128.jpg th_DD147.jpg th_DD148.jpg th_DD156.jpg

The dog just informed me it's time to go outside, then dinner. So back after all that excitement.

I could post this in Transplant's 'TMI' thread over in general, but figured I can't have my personal information in enough places - so here's the whippet:

110395.jpg.cb2ad69c7a88919d47484a6feba8dbbf.jpg