• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High Prices?

5 posts in this topic

I'm fairly new to the boards and I'm sure there has been some discussion about this before but does anyone have some insight as to why MMC prices are so high in comparison to all other major online dealers? For example, they have a Silver Surfer #4, CGC 6.5 listed at $400!?! I bought an 8.0 for $100 less and probably over paid for it.

Love their selection of old and new comics but I still haven't bought anything from them because I can always find better deals without having to look too hard. They seem to have sales frequently enough but generally speaking this just brings the prices to what the norm is for the market. confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif Mile High Chuck has to pay for his Native Indian Pottery collection and Peyote stash somehow! grin.gif Seriously, you will find all kinds of threads on here if you do a search for 'Mile High'. Go for it! thumbsup2.gif

Love their selection of old and new comics but I still haven't bought anything from them

Beware the "NM" comic from Mile High!!!!

You'll be OK if you stick to Modern's, but anything older than that, expect overgrading.

They only time to buy anything from them is when they are running multiple sales where you can combine the discounts. I know there are some forum members that have used that to their advantage more than once.