• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official: Post your most intimate personal and family details thread.
2 2

220 posts in this topic

This thread is useless without pics . . .

and names, addresses, food preferences, sexual proclivities and work schedule.

name - Sir Jeffro du Bois

address - 69 Clown Way

food preferences - Fish

sexual proclivities - Fish

work schedule - Yeah, like I'm gonna give you that personal info lol:screwy:

Bank account details??

Bank United of Nigeria. Account # 5698-558A-9638-FOFF

Waist, inside leg and jacket measurements?

Inside leg hm

address - 69 Clown Way

food preferences - Fish

Bank account details??

Inside leg hm

Third leg. :gossip: They call me tripod.

address - 69 Clown Way

food preferences - Fish

Bank account details??

Inside leg hm

Third leg. :gossip: They call me tripod.

Left or right?

Been awhile. This could use a bump.
There's been so much good stuff posted on the boards lately. Can folks please post it here so that stalkers and potential criminals don't have to work so hard? Or so those people who don't like you won't have to save it somewhere else?

Yesterday, I went to a Podiatrist to have him look at the bottoms of my feet...one look and he said, "Hang on a second, I need to check something out." I could see a little bit of his computer screen, he had Googled 'recent big foot sightings in the area' there were several positive hits. The examination went well, he special ordered me some inserts for my shoes.

bigfoot_zpsb8875680.jpg

Been awhile. This could use a bump.
There's been so much good stuff posted on the boards lately. Can folks please post it here so that stalkers and potential criminals don't have to work so hard? Or so those people who don't like you won't have to save it somewhere else?

Consolidation threads work so well....i'm glad this one was created years ago, otherwise the General forum would be rife with redundant threads in 2014.
It would be so much more useful is people would post all their amazingly intimate details right here. Stalkers, thieves and ne'er do wells would not have to work as hard. Granted, they don't have to work too hard right now.

"Hey! I'm visiting another city 8 hours away next Tuesday. All those expensive books you've seen me post will be at home with just my wife and kids to guard them. You know them. They're the ones whose picture I've posted."

I've always thought that the families who post those stick figures on their rear van window that list not only how many people are in their family, but also their names, are destined for trouble.

Yep. It is amazing how much information people give to others via the stickers on the backs of their vehicles. That nice sticker advising your daughter is a high school cheerleader? Great, you just informed Bob the burglar when you won't be home on Friday night. He follows you home and he has your address. Thanks for that NRA sticker and ham radio sticker being there too. He knows you more than likely have weapons and electronics in your home for him to steal.

Congrats, you did all his scouting for him and made yourself a target. (thumbs u