• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low prices on a miscellany of comical stuff CLOSED

20 posts in this topic

I'm getting swamped here so it's time to move out some duplicates and things I'm not really into any more. PayPal for payment, unless you're coming over in person to pick something up. Post the gremlin with the sign, to lock in your purchase.

I live in Canada. I do ship outside of North America, but I don’t have the international rates worked out. Basically, everyone pays exact shipping costs. If you only buy one comic book, it is likely I will ship by Letter Mail.

Letter Mail to the USA

Under 200 grams costs $4.07 // between 200 and 500 grams costs $7.20 // over 500 grams goes at the small packet rate (see below).

Letter Mail to Canada (up to 500 grams) will cost $3.96.

Regardless of whether your comic book(s) come in a letter shaped envelope or a box, my packaging will be tight and secure and I won't charge you for materials.

Parcel Shipping

Small Packet Rate: A parcel (box) less than 500 grams (1 to 3 regular sized comics) typically costs $9.90 to send via Air Mail to the USA.

A parcel (box) less than 500 grams going to a Canadian destination varies widely from $9.62 to Toronto at the low end of the scale to $14.15 at the upper end for mailing a small parcel to B.C., Alberta, or Newfoundland from here.

A package between 500 grams and 1 kg typically costs $15.36 to send via Air Mail to the USA. For a Canadian destination, a package between 500 grams and 1 kg varies, but typically costs a buck or two more than the rate for 0 to 500 grams.

I hope that wasn't too painful.

Books in a moment.

Star Spangled War Stories #115. VG $2

I bought this one for the total weirdness of the cover. Then I found out many books in this series have these military vs. dinosaur themes. Yikes!

star_spang_warstories115.jpg

Strange Adventures #130 Gil Kane and Carmine Infantino art. Serious tear from the bottom staple across two inches of the cover. Tape repaired inside. Small hole in the first wrap of the inside. Grade FR/GD. $3

strange_adv_130-1.jpg

Sgt. Fury and his Howling Watchamacallits #4. Death of Junior (we-hardly-knew-ye) Juniper. I love the Kirby art in this one. This is my undercopy. Interior pages are nice but there's a heck of a spine roll and a small piece missing just down from the top of the spine. GD/VG condition. $15

sgt_fury4.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #31. MMMS coupon clipped from top of one letters page. Story not affected. Qualified VG/FN copy. $20

asm_31.jpg

:takeit:

Sorry for delays to this thread.

If I don't get something new put here by Monday night, I'll close the thread, send invoice, and try again when I have a few days available (all in a row), and more books prepared to post.

Thanks.