• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SGT Fury #1 CGC 3.5 (Sold and Closed)

21 posts in this topic

Usual board selling rules apply. First :takeit: wins. PM w/ offers and questions. Paypal preferred. $399$379 shipped. BTW: I submitted it and it wasn't pressed.

References: Most of my selling has been done on eBay as than86

Also bought or sold books from/to tortoise, houseofcomics, blazingbob, foolkiller, dem1138, Tempus Fugit, kryptonitecomics and comicparadox among others as a point of reference.

img098.jpgimg099.jpg

Back Cover Scan

I'd be a buyer at $335 delivered. You can pick the method of payment. I'd be fine paying w/ Paypal, or I can pay w/ Western Union money transfer, business or personal check if you don't want to lost the 3% fee. Thanks.

Thanks for the offer. I've got a few other folks interested so I'm going to hold at the existing price for a while. I'll PM you if anything changes.

I'd be a buyer at $335 delivered. You can pick the method of payment. I'd be fine paying w/ Paypal, or I can pay w/ Western Union money transfer, business or personal check if you don't want to lost the 3% fee. Thanks.

doh!

Public KY low baller :o