• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

39 issues of Deadworld in one lot!

1 post in this topic

I've been going through about 22 longboxes worth of Marvel, DC and Independents sorting them out for various sales in the coming month and ran across this lot that acquired back when I was trying to collect every zombie comic ever made (wtf was I thinking?) which fits perfectly in a Priority Flat Rate box, two books to a bag/board with a decent bit of room left over for packing material - thought someone might be interested. It's not a title for everyone, but I know there are some rabid fans out there.

Grades: This isn't a high grade lot, but almost all of them are 7.0/8.0 and above (one exception being issue 9 which someone cut a coupon out of the back cover). Examples to the other extreme are the Image issues, which are mostly NM. I've made scans of all of them and you can take a look for yourselves, just holler if you have any questions about a particular issue.

Price: I'm asking $75 shipped for the lot, which when you take postage out of the conversation makes them about $1.67 ea. These seem to sell pretty well on eBay as singles, but I just don't have time for that nonsense.

Here are the scans:

th_DEADTALES01.jpg th_DEADWORLD01.jpg th_DEADWORLD02.jpg th_DEADWORLD03A.jpg th_DEADWORLD03b.jpg

Deadtales (Caliber) 1 (9.0ish)

Deadworld (Arrow) 1, 2, 3 (2 copies)

th_DEADWORLD04.jpg th_DEADWORLD05a.jpg th_DEADWORLD05B.jpg th_DEADWORLD09.jpg th_DEADWORLD10.jpg

Deadworld (Arrow) 4, 5 (2 copies), 9

Deadworld (Caliber v1) 10

th_DEADWORLD11.jpg th_DEADWORLD12.jpg th_DEADWORLD13.jpg th_DEADWORLD16.jpg th_DEADWORLD17.jpg

Deadworld (Caliber v1) 11-13, 16, 17

th_DEADWORLD18.jpg th_DEADWORLD19.jpg th_DEADWORLD20.jpg th_DEADWORLD22.jpg th_DEADWORLD23.jpg

Deadworld (Caliber v1) 18-20, 22-23

th_DEADWORLD25.jpg th_DEADWORLD26.jpg th_DEADWORLDARCHIVES01.jpg th_DEADWORLDARCHIVES02.jpg th_DEADWORLDBITS.jpg

Deadworld (Caliber v1) 25-26

Deadworld Archives (Caliber) 1-2

Deadworld Bits and Pieces (Caliber)

th_DEADWORLDTOKILL01.jpg th_DEADWORLDTOKILL02.jpg th_DEADWORLDTOKILLspec.jpg th_DEADWORLDv2-02.jpg th_DEADWORLDv2-04.jpg

Deadworld: To Kill a King 1-2, Special Edition

Deadworld (Caliber v2) 2,4

th_DEADWORLDv2-05.jpg th_DEADWORLDv2-06.jpg th_REALMOFDEAD03.jpg th_ROADKILL.jpg

Deadworld (Caliber v2) 5,6

Realm of the Dead 3

Roadkill 1

th_DEADWORLDv3-01.jpg th_DEADWORLDv3-02.jpg th_DEADWORLDv3-03.jpg th_DEADWORLDv3-04.jpg th_DEADWORLDv3-06.jpg

Deadworld (Image) 1-4, 6