• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 Sales Thread Redux

24 posts in this topic

DC Direct C2E2 2011 Brightest Day Set: White Lantern Batman & White Lantern Flash - 1000 made, the usual stand in line and hope to get a wristband .

$90 shipped - 2 sets available SOLD OUT!

IMG_20110319_193141.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales 57 C2E2 Exclusive "Sela" Variant - EBAS cover (limited to 500)

The two EBAS covers are the hottest books of the show.

$60 raw NM+ or better (3 available) 2 available

Grimm57C2E2.jpg

I do not have anymore raw copies of the LTD to 250 "Belinda" Variant (Naughty with her giving the finger) :(

Grimm Fairy Tales 57 C2E2 Exclusive "Sela" Variant - EBAS cover (limited to 500)

The two EBAS covers are the hottest books of the show.

$60 raw NM+ or better (3 available)

Grimm57C2E2.jpg

I do not have anymore raw copies of the LTD to 250 "Belinda" Variant (Naughty with her giving the finger) :(

:takeit: (x1) NM+ ... just add it to the previous one via the PM ...

thanks ... appreciated

Matt

sorry Boozad my bad,book's been on my hit list since i found out about it

No need be sorry my man, you had the quickest trigger finger! (thumbs u

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends 3 C2E2 Exclusive Variant - Mike DeBalfo cover (limited to 500)

I should be able to pick up a few more of these tomorrow.

$30 raw NM+ or better (5 available) 4 available

GrimmMyths3C2E2.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends 3 C2E2 Exclusive Variant - Mike DeBalfo cover (limited to 500)

I should be able to pick up a few more of these tomorrow.

$30 raw NM+ or better (5 available)

GrimmMyths3C2E2.jpg

:takeit: (x1) ... awesome blossom!

Gracias amigo ...

Matt

Okay - last book for the night...

Penny for your Soul #6 C2E2 "What Happened Last Night" Variant... This has been quietly, & quickly selling out daily allotments. If anyone wants this let me know and I will try to get it first thing in the morning.

Nei Ruffino did the cover art - Great colorist - Zenescope & DC staple, works on Campbells books as well.

Raw NM+ or better $30

CGC 9.8 $75

Pennyforyoursoul-1.jpg

DC Direct C2E2 2011 Brightest Day Set: White Lantern Batman & White Lantern Flash - 1000 made, the usual stand in line and hope to get a wristband .

$90 shipped - 2 sets available 1 set left!

IMG_20110319_193141.jpg

:takeit:

Hey Dre, can you also get me some DC brightest day promo posters? Sent you a pm.

thx

$90 shipped - 2 sets available SOLD OUT!

IMG_20110319_193141.jpg

If anyone else needs this you have until 9:30 AM CST to request it, I may be able to get another set in the last ticket draw tomorrow morning. (thumbs u