• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off ! AQUAMAN KING of the SEAS, (Ok, so MERA is HOT;)

80 posts in this topic

Take 10% off if you are making a first purchase or 15% off if you have made a purchase on this thread already and/or have purchased from me on eBay this week.

Back to selling some of my SA treasures....I'm still on A;) so Aquaman this time.

I'm planning on listing all the SA books I'm selling, here first, before eBay, I'm just going to be slow;)

The grades are going to vary wildly with these, I was just looking for any copy when I bought them, so you'll see Fair to NM;).

I've had most of these for quite a while. To the best of my knowledge none of these books have been pressed, or had anything else done to them. Most of the later ones were from a friend who bought them off the stands.

I don't have ALL of them left, but I do have quite a few. The list ends at #63, then Super DC Giant #26

They will all be VERY discounted off guide, some will be more discounted than others, really depending on what I paid for them.

I'm not really confident in grading anything over 7.0 (since my collection is not really over 7.0;) so I asked for help from a very strong HG grader with the higher grade books, but if I made a mistake, the fault is mine and of course I take returns.

Paypal, Money Orders, Checks are all fine. I take time payments on anything over $50, so if you want a bunch, that's fine. Terms are 20% down (non refundable) and payment is to be completed within 3 months (unless you pm me first and make other arrangements).

:takeit: on the board wins in a tie, but I will accept Pms. If I don't have a back cover scan and you need one, just ask, I'll gladly ad a scan.

Shipping choices in the US

$3.50 for one book (boxed, 1st class)

$5.00 for a flat rate padded priority envelope (will hold about 4 books with stiff cardboards), this is not my favorite way to ship, but for less expensive books, it works:)

$5.00 for up to 30 books (boxed Media)

$9.00 for a flat rate priority box ( the thicker one will hold about 40 books, for higher grade books I would need to use the shirt size box, and that will hold about 12 books) .

If you are out of the US, I will gladly ship to you at my cost.

I pay for private insurance, so that is included, as well as tracking.

Aquaman #6, Quisp (Aquaman's version of Bat-Mite), battles with his evil twin, Quirk! Nice colors, pages are close to white. NCB creasing and dirt on the back cover, a basic VG. Overstreet guide is $28.00 Bin is $18.00

Aquaman6001.jpg

Aquaman6002.jpg

Aquaman #9

Neptune shows up to test Aquaman...does he pass?

Nice color, pages are white to off-white, there is a light stain upper right (looks like moisture on the inside of the that part of the cover, and that part of the book is not flat. Grade is VG+ (maybe a drop better) Guide is $29.00 bin is $15.00

Aquaman9001.jpg

Aquaman9002.jpg

Aquaman 10

Well, the good news is, the cover is attached (kind of) at the bottom staple, it's complete with nice light pages and lots of creases and small tears, plus a bonus 2” spine split. Good guide is $13.00, this must be at least fair, Bin is $3.00

Aquaman10001.jpg

Aquaman 12

Armies on giant sea horses!

Great color and gloss, White pages, there is a non-color breaking crease near the lower word balloon. Grade is Fine to maybe Fine+. Guide is $30.00 bin is $17.00 SOLD!

Aquaman12001.jpg

Aquaman12002.jpg

Aquaman 13

Underwater dinosaurs and the beautiful Mera!

Nice color, Gloss, and white -off-white pages. There is a very light bend going down near the spine. Small crease lower right and some dirt on the back. Guide is $54.00 in Fine/VF, bin is $27.00Sold!

Aquaman13001.jpg

Aquaman13002.jpg

And that was exactly where it was! :acclaim:

Aquaman 16Sold!

Aliens with Chameleon like powers get everyone confused! Great color, gloss and pages, some very light creases (ncb) , one or two small spine lines. Grade is at least Fine. Guide is $30.00 bin is $15.00

Aquaman16001-1.jpg

Aquaman16002.jpg