• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hamlet's mostly SA sales thread, IM 1, FF's, ** CLOSED **

34 posts in this topic

I will be listing some books until I get tired of scanning them.

For those of you that don't know me, I've bought a fair number of books on the board including books from Dale Roberts, Foolkiller, and catrick339. My only past sales thread was sold as a group to catrick339. I've also sold a very low grade ASM 16 to cloudofwit.

I believe that they were both happy with the books they got.

I will happily take returns for any reason, although I generally will not pay return shipping unless I've made a mistake of some kind.

If you're on the probation list, please don't waste our time.

Pm's are okay, but first :takeit: in this thread rules.

Paypal preferred, but not required. Shipping will be $5 regardless of the number of books.

Iron Man 1 --$65 *** SOLD ***

This one was a little hard to price. I grade it as a solid VG, but it has long creases on the cover that have been color-touched with a ball-point pen, so it is restored. There is some slight bleed thru that you can see on the inside cover. There is also a crease on the back cover that doesn't show up very well in the scan.

Looking at Ebay, I've seen a copy with 1/3 of the front cover torn off go for $27, and regular VG's seem to go for $80-$90. $65 seems about where this one belongs.

ironman1-front2.jpg

ironman1-back2.jpg

ironman1-insidefront-1.jpg

ironman1-centerfold.jpg

ironman1-insideback.jpg

Fantastic Four 36 F- *** SOLD ***

This has really nice colors on the cover. Only big issue is that there is 1/4 inch cut through the entire top of the book right above the "T" in "Greatest". If you can live with that, it is a fairly nice book.

FF36-front.jpg

FF36-back.jpg

Incredible Hulk 107 F+ $12 $10

This book is real pretty in a mylar. It has some non-colorbreaking indentations, and a little roughness by the "H" in "Hulk". It also has significant tanning to the back and inside covers. Otherwise it is pretty nice looking.

IH107-front.jpg

Ok, let's try a couple of higher grade books.

Iron Fist 15 former CGC 9.4 White ***SOLD***

A friend of mine cracked this out and later sold it to me. I don't believe either of us has damaged it. CGC label will be included, of course.

IF15-front.jpg

IF15-back.jpg

IF15-cgc.jpg

Justice League of America 94 VF+ $40

Really sharp copy. A touch of softness on the LR corner, a slight indentation to the pages on the right side up by the price, and the tiniest of missing corner from the back lower right cover (check the scan). Note that the line on the back corner is from the scan, not on the book. I'm not sure what that is, but it isn't visible on the book.

JLA94-front.jpg

JLA94-back.jpg

Ok, let's try a couple of higher grade books.

Iron Fist 15 former CGC 9.4 White $60

A friend of mine cracked this out and later sold it to me. I don't believe either of us has damaged it. CGC label will be included, of course.

IF15-front.jpg

IF15-back.jpg

IF15-cgc.jpg

:takeit:

Astonishing Tales 25 VF+ $25

Sharp copy, just some minor spine stress keeps it from being higher. Once again, the line on the lower right back cover is from the scanner, and not on the book.

AT25-front.jpg

AT25-back.jpg