• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cry for Dawn 3 (Horror Con/Sketch) SOLD!

29 posts in this topic

:applause:

Very cool book. :cloud9:

And you are correct, CGC recently answered a question about this very book...

Since all Cry for Dawn books are black & white on the interior it is the addition/use of the color cover that makes them able to be graded and more difficult to reproduce. Since this variant is made with a black & white cover instead of the usual color cover it would not be able to be graded due to the ease of reproducing it.

Good luck with the sale...thinking it will quickly find a new home.

I've been collecting for 30+ years and had a store open for 13 of that... all the way through the 90's and most the 2000's.

I've been on eBay since '98 and went to most major shows from Chicago to Florida repeatedly.

I've met Linsner multiple times at shows and whatnot.

..... and I never knew this book existed.

Congrats to the winner of what looks to be a true rarity in the modern market.

:golfclap:

I've been collecting for 30+ years and had a store open for 13 of that... all the way through the 90's and most the 2000's.

I've been on eBay since '98 and went to most major shows from Chicago to Florida repeatedly.

I've met Linsner multiple times at shows and whatnot.

..... and I never knew this book existed.

Congrats to the winner of what looks to be a true rarity in the modern market.

:golfclap:

Third time I've seen one for sale in the last couple of years, but they are pretty hard to come by. :frustrated:

I had no idea this book was so hot, here are the pictures I took down after it sold.

DSC08975.jpg

DSC08980.jpg

DSC08982.jpg

I guess I should have done more research before making a price. The problem is that there isn't much on this book to research.

I'll learn for next time.........since I have another (better IMO) copy of this that I'm debating on selling. I'm still on the fence since this one is my personal copy, however. That and it would break up my complete set of Cry for Dawn.

DSC09041.jpg