• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

does anyone have a nm+ copy of new mutants 98 raw or graded for sale? PM me.

27 posts in this topic

Anyone have a copy or copies of new mutants 98 (first deadpool)for sale? I have a few copies right now but I'm looking for a super high grade copy which shouldnt be too hard considering they are modern books and guide for about 5$. Please pm me with amount of copies for sale and price. I would take as many as I can find in super high grade.

thanks! flowerred.gif

Anyone have a copy or copies of new mutants 98 (first deadpool)for sale? I have a few copies right now but I'm looking for a super high grade copy which shouldnt be too hard considering they are modern books and guide for about 5$. Please pm me with amount of copies for sale and price. I would take as many as I can find in super high grade.

thanks! flowerred.gif

Ya' know, it's people like you that make comics more expensive. Don't you know this is now a $20.00 comic 'cause you just asked for it? 893frustrated.gif

As far as inquiring about books, I made an offer on a 5 dollar book.... Sue me! mad.gif

I'd say it's more like a $12 in true NM raw, and maybe higher in NM/M.

All examples assume a viable dealer/source and not some EBay Zero.

i had the same issue(DD 181) come back that all looked the same that varied from CGC 9.8-9.4? confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif i actually have NM 86-100 NM/MT raw in mass quanities back at the folks house along with x-men 248. shocked.gif is deadpool making a come back or movie? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Trust me, take out a stack of New Mutants 87 and 98 NM/M copies, and send them to CGC. You can make easy money now, or wait a bit, as it's only a matter of time before one or both get put into a movie. thumbsup2.gif

doh!tongue.gif Such a common book does not command high prices. As far as inquiring about books, I made an offer on a 5 dollar book.... Sue me! mad.gif

...and another thing. Is there such a thing as a raw 9.8? Who would ask for something like that? crazy.gif

doh!tongue.gif Such a common book does not command high prices. As far as inquiring about books, I made an offer on a 5 dollar book.... Sue me! mad.gif

...and another thing. Is there such a thing as a raw 9.8? Who would ask for something like that? crazy.gif

shy.gif

Where do you see raw 9.8? makepoint.gif And most people on this board can grade a book at nm+ but I guess you're an exception. insane.gif Can't you tell by now what a 9.8 book looks like? 893naughty-thumb.gif People put links here when looking for books all the time. That must mean that everyone who posts a WTB must want to drive the price up huh? insane.gif Think before you post...

As far as inquiring about books, I made an offer on a 5 dollar book.... Sue me! mad.gif

I'd say it's more like a $12 in true NM raw, and maybe higher in NM/M.

All examples assume a viable dealer/source and not some EBay Zero.

I do agree it "should" be at least $12 but guides for much less in both price guides. They sell on ebay in nm for about 5 to 12. One of the only covers Liefield did I can actually tolerate.

i had the same issue(DD 181) come back that all looked the same that varied from CGC 9.8-9.4? confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif i actually have NM 86-100 NM/MT raw in mass quanities back at the folks house along with x-men 248. shocked.gif is deadpool making a come back or movie? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I would love to see one! grin.gif New wizard.. One of the people at marvel(didnt get a chance to read the wizard cover to cover yet) said they liked the deadpool character very much and would plan to make a movie eventually. thumbsup2.gif

insane.gifyeah, and the funny thing was someone tried to snipe me out in the final seconds about 6 times at a pretty hefty dollar amount. I was just thinking, I hope that the new APRIL edition of wizard wasn't yankin' my chain with the possibility of a deadpool movie sometime down the road cuz of april fools day! 893frustrated.gif Now I wont know until next month. mad.gif After getting my hopes up for the merc with a mouth. 27_laughing.gif

by the way, just funnin' around with ninanina before to everyone who doesn't know already. grin.gif