• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Slab Shipping Part 2: Let's Get Some Boardie Sigs...

111 posts in this topic

put me in, though I am in canada a trip through customs & back will most likely kill the sucker :) Though the book sent to me by random ebay buy in an envelope was only slightly cracked up at the top ...

I'm in.

I suggest that we keep up with miles it travels, and at the end submit it to CGC for a regrade just to see how well it holds up.

We could all like chip in a buck to cover the sub fee.

Too hard to do post office does not always send directly from A to B some times they go from A to M to L & back to B

Didn't catch it last time they did this..they sent the danged thing all over..

OK, seeing as there's quite a bit of interest... What I'll do is assign all participating boardies a number, then get someone to pick one of those numbers. That'll determine who the book goes to first. Maybe carry on that way so it's completely random as to where the book ends up next?

List of participants:

• Boozad
  • Liaton-9000
  • The Amazing Chump
  • finghé
  • monstermonkey79
  • dhurley1125
  • Diggler
  • DiceX
  • synch
  • branget

OK, seeing as there's quite a bit of interest... What I'll do is assign all participating boardies a number, then get someone to pick one of those numbers. That'll determine who the book goes to first. Maybe carry on that way so it's completely random as to where the book ends up next?

Sure (thumbs u

List of participants:

• Boozad
  • Liaton-9000
  • The Amazing Chump
  • finghé
  • monstermonkey79
  • dhurley1125
  • Diggler
  • DiceX
  • synch
  • branget
  • CycleGirl

i would do it, but i'd be too tempted to keep it, then all you gives would probably want to crucify me.

I want to crucify you over your board name, so either way it wouldn't matter.

Maybe this is Draconian, but those who want to participate should post a take it graemlin, if they don't send the book forward, they are placed on the probation list.

I can't believe that the book in the last shipping thread wasn't passed on. There should be some consequence. :sumo:

Maybe this is Draconian, but those who want to participate should post a take it graemlin, if they don't send the book forward, they are placed on the probation list.

I can't believe that the book in the last shipping thread wasn't passed on. There should be some consequence. :sumo:

It wasn't? What happened?

Oh, and I'm in. I'm the General Manager of one of the largest Gentlemen's Clubs in the Midwest. I can promise at least one good picture.

It wasn't? What happened?

Oh, and I'm in. I'm the General Manager of one of the largest Gentlemen's Clubs in the Midwest. I can promise at least one good picture.

Hey my friend, remember that guy from NY who bought some cherries from you, a favor returned is a favor earned :baiting: