• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel TCG

2 posts in this topic

For you Collectible Card Game fans, the Marvel Origins TCG came out this week, and looks like a real winner (finally)!

Upper Deck hired some of the top game designers/players in the business to put this game together, and it shows. Game play is simple, elegant, and has great strategy. The art on the cards is excellent too!

Upper Deck created the game as part of what they call the 'Vs. System', and will include expeansions, a huge tournament scene, and a DC set to be released this summer. The DC and Marvel sets are interchangable, so finally Marvel and DC fans can duke it out with their favs!

The current set consists of X-men, Brotherhood, Fantastic Four, and Dr. Doom.

Sorry, if this sounds like a sales pitch, but I am excited about this game, having been subjected to the garbage that was Overpower and Recharge in the past. Here is a link for Marvel Origins:

UpperDeck Vs. System

and my fav site for the game:

Metagame

thumbsup2.gif

For you Collectible Card Game fans, the Marvel Origins TCG came out this week, and looks like a real winner (finally)!

Upper Deck hired some of the top game designers/players in the business to put this game together, and it shows. Game play is simple, elegant, and has great strategy. The art on the cards is excellent too!

Upper Deck created the game as part of what they call the 'Vs. System', and will include expeansions, a huge tournament scene, and a DC set to be released this summer. The DC and Marvel sets are interchangable, so finally Marvel and DC fans can duke it out with their favs!

The current set consists of X-men, Brotherhood, Fantastic Four, and Dr. Doom.

Sorry, if this sounds like a sales pitch, but I am excited about this game, having been subjected to the garbage that was Overpower and Recharge in the past. Here is a link for Marvel Origins:

UpperDeck Vs. System

and my fav site for the game:

Metagame

thumbsup2.gif

Does anyone know anything about the Marvel Magic game that there used to be a web site for? The cards had awsome art and were made in the same style as the Magic cards. I wish they would have actually produced these cards, I would've bought them just because of their eye appeal. There was a DC version too. Here's one of the pics. The pics can still be found in searches on google but they won't enlarge as it looks like the site is defunct now. http://images.google.com/images?q=mephisto%20card&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi