• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery #7 -THREAD CLOSED

45 posts in this topic

ok, I am out of control on my guitar collection; bought 2 vintage Gibson Hummingbirds this week alone. :insane: I've lost it. :screwy: Anyways, to fund this addiction here are some nice books I'm offering up tonight. PayPal ok but you pay the juice. Checks are fine. Please add $10 shipping. PM's welcome but :takeit: rules!

Thanks folks!

First up! Captain America #19 cracked out of slab CGC 2.0 CR/OW. Book looks 8.0 from front cover, but as you can see there is a piece missing out of the back cover so CGC gave it a 2.0; and it's the awesome athlete's foot back cover to boot!!

SOLD!

cap1920.jpg

cap19bc.jpg

cap19cgc.jpg

JIM #104 8.5 raw OW/W $200

I don't have my GPA any more, so.....although I did check Heritage archives and the last 8.5 I could see went for $310 in 2010? UPDATE! Thanks to MLMEADE and GREEN for providing me with better sales data! So, we're pricing it down to $200!

jim104.jpg

All Select #1 CGC 3.5 CR/OW "small pieces of tape on 5 pages". Only the coolest Schomburg Cap cover EVER! Ok.....maybe the USA 7 competes....or the Cap 27....or the Cap 41.....etc,etc

SOLD!

allselect1.jpg

First up! Captain America #19 cracked out of slab CGC 2.0 CR/OW. Book looks 8.0 from front cover, but as you can see there is a piece missing out of the back cover so CGC gave it a 2.0; and it's the awesome athlete's foot back cover to boot!!

$450

cap1920.jpg

cap19bc.jpg

cap19cgc.jpg

:takeit:

$450

cap1920.jpg

cap19bc.jpg

cap19cgc.jpg

Very nice score. Shocked this lasted over an hour.

$450

cap1920.jpg

cap19bc.jpg

cap19cgc.jpg

^^ And i thank you good sir!