• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery #7 -THREAD CLOSED

45 posts in this topic

First up! Captain America #19 cracked out of slab CGC 2.0 CR/OW. Book looks 8.0 from front cover, but as you can see there is a piece missing out of the back cover so CGC gave it a 2.0; and it's the awesome athlete's foot back cover to boot!!

$450

cap1920.jpg

cap19bc.jpg

cap19cgc.jpg

:takeit:

^^ And i thank you good sir!

Thanks for listing it. :) I've been wanting a nice looking early Cap for the collection and this fits the bill very nicely.

All Select #1 CGC 3.5 CR/OW "small pieces of tape on 5 pages". Only the coolest Schomburg Cap cover EVER! Ok.....maybe the USA 7 competes....or the Cap 27....or the Cap 41.....etc,etc

$2900

allselect1.jpg

Wow!

And you're right. Best Schomburg Cap cover ever. Best cover of the entire GA, IMO.

Here's 2 of the reasons I'm raising cash......

hummingbird004.jpg

hummingbird005.jpg

The Gibson Hummingbird is a 1965 and like most vintage birds just sings and rings.

The Gibson ES339 is a 2008 but almost plays itself....great guitar!

My other 2 Gibson acoustics are at the shop; including my late dad's 1944 Southern Jumbo. :cloud9:

hummingbird004.jpg

hummingbird005.jpg

The Gibson Hummingbird is a 1965 and like most vintage birds just sings and rings.

My other 2 Gibson acoustics are at the shop; including my late dad's 1944 Southern Jumbo. :cloud9:

Where were you when I was selling my ES? It was a 1980 and in picture perfect shape with the original case.

hummingbird004.jpg

hummingbird005.jpg

Where were you when I was selling my ES? It was a 1980 and in picture perfect shape with the original case.

Seriously?? :cry:

hummingbird004.jpg

hummingbird005.jpg

Seriously?? :cry:

Seriously.

Sweet Hummingbird.

My sister actually worked at the Gibson factory in Kalamazoo, Mi. circa 1970, and got a Hummingbird at employee discount. Nice, NICE guitar.

Alas, she sold it after her divorce lo these many years ago. Sigh...

Wow--that hummingbird one looks exactly like the one my mom has! I should ask her if it's a Gibson. I know they're top of the line guitars, but this one's worth something, huh? I better let her know...

All Select #1 CGC 3.5 CR/OW "small pieces of tape on 5 pages". Only the coolest Schomburg Cap cover EVER! Ok.....maybe the USA 7 competes....or the Cap 27....or the Cap 41.....etc,etc

$2900

allselect1.jpg

:takeit: as per PM.

$2900

allselect1.jpg

:takeit: as per PM.

Big time ^^