• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

23 posts in this topic

:news: Take all 3 remaining books for $850!! :banana:

As usual, :takeit: reserves it and $10 ships it domestically. Thanks for looking!!

JIM #100 CGC 8.5 ow= $545

JIM #111 CGC 9.0 ow-w= $340-SOLD

TTA #87 CGC 9.6 ow-w= $400

ASM #115 CGC 9.4 ow= $125

Thanks Garry! Can't believe its only about a month till the movie premiere!! :banana:

That is one film that I'm gonna see on the big screen if it kills me to get there. :headbang:

Both of those JIMs are under GPA. Unusual for JIMs these days. Very nice books as always Rich. Don't have an undercopy Annual do you?

Thanks Mike + yes, both books are under GPA. Wish I had an extra Annual for you!

Both of those JIMs are under GPA. Unusual for JIMs these days. Very nice books as always Rich. Don't have an undercopy Annual do you?

Hi Michael. Long time, no chat. :hi:

Hope things are good.

Hi Michael. Long time, no chat. :hi:

Hope things are good.

Hey There Garry! Everything is great on this end. Rugrats are driving me wild, but it's a good wild. lol

Hope everything is fabulous on the other side of the pond. :hi: