• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT #1 FS

8 posts in this topic

And before you ask, it is the first print, bought from none other than our own BRONTY thumbsup2.gif

I'm ready to let go now, so anybody interested, please PM me your email address and I will send you front and back full scans. Try to avoid AOL accounts if you can, I hate them 893frustrated.gif (but I will try 893crossfingers-thumb.gif).

I would post it here but my hosting has been lost and I don't have the time to set a new one up (probably will on Monday/Tuesday! confused-smiley-013.gif

PM away people, after you've seen the scans I'm sure we will talk more thumbsup2.gif

Oh, and just in case you wondered why it's not CGCd, the cost and time of the Mag grading service is not possible, it ends up at about $70 a pop if I submit the full 20, and then I have to wait 17 years to get them back 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif