• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantomex

8 posts in this topic

He's gaining popularity with his appearances in Uncanny X Force. I don't believe there is any shortage of his 1st appearance though. Unlike NYX # 3, New X Men was an established popular title which was printed and bought in abundance.

I never read the New X-Men titles, but some guy at my LCS was talking about him. So I looked wiki him and he sounded pretty cool. Didn't know he is loosely based on those Italian/French pulp books.

If his 1st app is easily attainable, I might just pick it up. Do we have a modern Deadpool here?

I never read the New X-Men titles, but some guy at my LCS was talking about him. So I looked wiki him and he sounded pretty cool. Didn't know he is loosely based on those Italian/French pulp books.

If his 1st app is easily attainable, I might just pick it up. Do we have a modern Deadpool here?

I hope not. I actually like Fantomex. The last thing we need is 16 monthly titles and a 3 month run of Fantomex variant covers.

Then again.... If someone wants to offer me an obscenely huge amount of money for my X 128 (a la NM 98) I may change my mind.

I'm thinking if they keep using him the way they have in xbox lately for the next few years he could become way more popular .... Same with x23 who already has her own title ... I am also hoping the same thing though for characters like nomad & spidergirl & gravity all the noobies :D

I'm thinking if they keep using him the way they have in xbox lately for the next few years he could become way more popular .... Same with x23 who already has her own title ... I am also hoping the same thing though for characters like nomad & spidergirl & gravity all the noobies :D

You using an IPad by any chance?

Fairly sure you mean X-Men not X-Box.