• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oooooh Greg, Sully STRIKES AGAIN!

53 posts in this topic

Damn Bug, don't me off. Just picked up a CGC book and realized it's not the one that I have been waiting for. That fokker gccbco is taking a coon's age to get my books here. PAYPAL the fokker on December 2nd and he should have sent it XPRESSPOST. Takes only 2-3 working days. Boy, I am really in a pissed off mood! mad.gif

Blow me and speak in English. Damn Lawrence boy!

I was going to say something about how hard that would be to both blow you and speak in English at the same time... but then I remembered who I was talking to. wink.gif

(What Would Khaos Do?) (I should put that on a t-shirt)

That fokker gccbco is taking a coon's age to get my books here. PAYPAL the fokker on December 2nd and he should have sent it XPRESSPOST. Takes only 2-3 working days. Boy, I am really in a pissed off mood!

lol......gccbco is the seller I started a thread about the other day......the stupid fokker never did answer any of the 3 emails I sent to him about his auctions. Oh well......the person_too_unaware_of_social_graces didn't get any of my money for his troubles either. mad.gif