• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG BA Hulks, DC Horror, Magnus #1 (Gold Key), + more

53 posts in this topic

Here's a nice mid-grade copy of Amazing Spider-man #2 for your viewing pleasure - perfectly centered copy with a deep red cover and white pages. Asking $SOLD, firm. 12-month GPA is $850 (last sale $861), last 5.0 sold @$717, last 6.0 sold @$1,195.

Would happily trade towards a nice mid-grade Hulk 3 or 5 with White pages, certain GA LB Cole or Schomburg covers, high grade Adams/Wrightson House of Secrets/Mystery, and/or a nice Spidey 14 (8.0-8.5), 27 (8.5 - 9.0), or 97 (9.4).

I accept PP, checks, and MO's, and satisfaction guaranteed. (thumbs u

as2fullscan.jpg

Here's a nice mid-grade copy of Amazing Spider-man #2 for your viewing pleasure - perfectly centered copy with a deep red cover and white pages. Asking $795, firm. 12-month GPA is $850 (last sale $861), last 5.0 sold @$717, last 6.0 sold @$1,195.

Would happily trade towards a nice mid-grade Hulk 3 or 5 with White pages, certain GA LB Cole or Schomburg covers, high grade Adams/Wrightson House of Secrets/Mystery, and/or a nice Spidey 14 (8.0-8.5), 27 (8.5 - 9.0), or 97 (9.4).

I accept PP, checks, and MO's, and satisfaction guaranteed. (thumbs u

as2fullscan.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Four 23 CGC 6.0 OW Dr. Doom cover/app $SOLD

Killer looking front cover, but long crease on the back cover drops the grade.

ff23.jpg

Fantastic Four 23 CGC 6.0 OW Dr. Doom cover/app $85.00

Buy the book and not the grade, right? I'm trying to stick to 7.0 or better but that book does look nice. Any chance of a scan of the back to see what you are referring too?

Oh and what is the PQ?

Thanks. :D

Fantastic Four 23 CGC 6.0 OW Dr. Doom cover/app $85.00

Buy the book and not the grade, right? I'm trying to stick to 7.0 or better but that book does look nice. Any chance of a scan of the back to see what you are referring too?

Oh and what is the PQ?

Thanks. :D

:gossip: Listing says Off-White

Saving for a 3, saving for a 3...

But not passing on any great deal under #25...

in 7.0 or higher. But this book looks great. Probably be snatched up before I'm off work tonight anyway...

Here's the back cover scan of the FF 23, the crease goes from the bottom of the cover ~1" in from the spine up to the left of the picture of the man and woman. Clean back cover.

ff23back.jpg

Fantastic Four 16 CGC 8.0 OW Dr. Doom cover/app $450.00

Sharp book, for whatever reason, many copies of this book suffer from a small spine split at the bottom of the cover, and this copy is no different.

ff16.jpg

Journey into Mystery 87 CGC 5.0 White $210.00

Sweet looking copy of the 5th Thor appearance, has a light subscription crease, but on the plus side, it also has White pages! :acclaim:

jim87.jpg