• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st time CGC SS Opportunity w/ SAM GLANZMAN! LIMITED SPOTS

80 posts in this topic

Sean Fingh and Harley Troy proudly present a first time CGC SS opportunity with Silver age artist Sam Glanzman!

Sam J. Glanzman (born 1924)[1] is an American comic-book artist, best known for his Charlton Comics series Hercules, about the mythological Greek demigod; his biographical war stories about his service aboard the U.S.S. Stevens for DC Comics and Marvel Comics; and the Fightin' Army feature "The Lonely War of Willy Schultz", a Vietnam-era serial about a German-American U.S. Army captain during World War II.

http://comicbookdb.com/creator_chron.php?ID=482

Also check out some of Sam's commissions on the Comic art fans website to give you an idea of the detail involved.

Sam has offered to do up to 10 sketch covers, however it does need to be stated that Sam is only comfortable drawing characters he has drawn such as:

KONA, US.S. STEVENS, JUNGLE TALES OF TARZAN, HAUNTED TANK, COMBAT, HERCULES, ATTU, JONAH HEX, A SAILOR’S STORY SGT ROCK, ETC

If there is a DC character you want done you can request it and we will see if it is possible but fair warning it probably wont happen.

I'd prefer you supply your own blanks but I do have a limited supply if you need one supplied(depending on which blank you wish to use). The cost per sketch cover will be $100 plus grading and shipping/insurance

Sam will also do signatures only if your not looking for a sketch for $15 a signature plus CGC grading and shipping. It will need to be made clear that all books will be submitted under my account (Harley Troy) NO EXCEPTIONS! We are not making any commission on this opportunity, all the monies collected will go to Sam and CGC.

This is truly a rare and unique opportunity so reserve your slots now as it is limited to 25 total slots We would like to have all books in by April 15 so LETS DO IT!!!!

This opportunity is CGC approved! Please specify in your :takeit: if you want a sketch or signature! Thanks!!

Just wanted to post a quick update. The books have been prepped and sent to Sam! I will post updates as they become available. Thanks again to the guys that participated in this opportunity!

Troy (thumbs u

Troy has a super strong pimp hand.

Not entirely sure what that means but I'm gonna go ahead and take it as a compliment! :banana:

Thanks for your help on this opp Sean!

(worship)

No prob, bud. Definitely a compliment. Have to keep all these *spoons* in line!

I must say Troy, you have done a great job with this. I certainly appreciate you getting this done. (thumbs u I would have never thought I'd get something from the awesome Sam Glanzman! :cloud9: