• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All */Black Terror/Yellow Jacket/Red Dragon/Gerbers/Hulk 102/ 15%off

45 posts in this topic

Another victim of pencil abuse. Green Lantern 35. G- cover detached, bottom staple gone, looks like rusted before it was removed. This book is restored, you wouldn't really think so by looking at it, lol. But there are some dabs of glue holding the cover on, and some small tape repairs on the inside of the back cover. All the books precious defects still strike you at first glance though. +++++ This book has a Streak the Wonder Dog story, pretty good stuff.

qzg08i.jpg

$100 (sold)

Yellow Jacket 8. Solid tight book. Like the Dagar I posted earlier, cheap paper used for the cover, looks like it never had high gloss. Soft paper seems to have pick up some soil around the spine. No tanning inside and nice pages. Also has story narrated by the "old witch" called "tales of terror", OS notes this may be the first horror series. I have no idea if it was or not, book is from 1946. A small amount of tarnish on staples and soil on the spine, otherwise book is very well preserved, VF maybe better.

spko5e.jpg

$210

Red Dragon Vol 1 #9. Single staple book, and there is some stress around that staple, everything attached though. Decent gloss, OW to W pages, no tanning. Faint small cress lower right corner. Inside inks are great. Origin of Chuck Magnon Immortal Man by Jack Binder inside. Many stories inside, offbeat stuff includes flying fire breathing condor witch, and a skeleton that pitches snakes (more odd is the guy hitting them with a bat). Pretty nice shape for a book this old F+ to F/VF area.

qyd5jd.jpg

$300

Blackhawk 24, tight flat, light cream to OW pages, there is stress mark near the spine that is hard to spot, back cover very bottom there is a quarter sized spot that is not flat - bit of a ripple there (I don't see any tide marks or staining there). Presents very nice, I would grade it 7.5

2i1phxx.jpg

$180

A set of Gerber Photo Journals both Vol 1 and Vol 2 new still in shrink wrap. These are large and heavy, but I think both books will fit in a flat rate priority box. Would qualify for media mail too, but I would go priority, but whatever buyer wants. My scanner can only get a part of the cover, it's way too big to scan. This is for BOTH volumes 1 & 2.

qps507.jpg

$80 gets you both volumes.