• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All */Black Terror/Yellow Jacket/Red Dragon/Gerbers/Hulk 102/ 15%off

45 posts in this topic

Another victim of pencil abuse. Green Lantern 35. G- cover detached, bottom staple gone, looks like rusted before it was removed. This book is restored, you wouldn't really think so by looking at it, lol. But there are some dabs of glue holding the cover on, and some small tape repairs on the inside of the back cover. All the books precious defects still strike you at first glance though. +++++ This book has a Streak the Wonder Dog story, pretty good stuff.

qzg08i.jpg

$100

:takeit: per PM

Another victim of pencil abuse. Green Lantern 35. G- cover detached, bottom staple gone, looks like rusted before it was removed. This book is restored, you wouldn't really think so by looking at it, lol. But there are some dabs of glue holding the cover on, and some small tape repairs on the inside of the back cover. All the books precious defects still strike you at first glance though. +++++ This book has a Streak the Wonder Dog story, pretty good stuff.

$100

allright a ^^

I'm surprised those Gerber journals are still here. Pretty good deal a full set for $72 :whistle:

The Black Terror 21. Solid book. decent gloss, but some soil or stack transfer really shows on the white cover. A little bit of cream on the bottom of the pages, otherwise white. Same thing with the covers, on the inside they have some tanning on the bottom half inch, really not bad at all though. Look at the lady's leg, I drew a circle around a dimple on her leg, it looks to me like she was stabbed with a pencil. The dimple penetrates the cover, but not the first page, so she didn't get stabbed very hard. In hand the dimple does not really get your attention, and I drew the circle on the image cause I don't think it stands out enough. I want to call this a F/VF, but think 6.5 might be safer. Lots of short Black Terror stories inside, and this issue has a Miss Masque story.

24xhqu9.jpg

$225

qzg08i.jpg

$100

Nice pickup

Extremely tough book and period

Wish I had seen it first :frustrated: