• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for Chiller theatre Expo

47 posts in this topic

It is once again time for Chiller theatre expo and once again I am taking submissions. I will only be attending the convention of saturday. The show is the same weekend as Texas frightmare. So in order to provide the level of care necessary for both conventions I am attending TFW on friday and sunday and Chiller on saturday. This insures that the responsibility will not be pushed off on a CAW. This con has lots of good oppurtunities.

Here is a link

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

I will be fine. Oh I forgot to mention for the Dawn Of the Dead aficionado. Claudio Simonetti The composer of the score for dawn of the dead will be appearing at this convention. In the past 10 years he has only made 2 north american appearances. Neither of them were signings this is the first time he will be signing.

A Willy Wonka reunion! :o Anyone know of any books I could get SS'd?

:o This is my all-time favorite show.

I was going to ask Matthew for a commission involving the show but I wanted it on canvas and needed to save up first. :)

Not sure what book they could sign sean but if you can find one I will accept it

Dell did two or three issues and I think at least one is a photo cover. :cloud9:

Edit: Thanks John. That is it!! lol

I just noticed Bai Ling is also in the June 2005 issue of playboy

I remember the controversy back in college. She had a part in Revenge of the Sith and it was cut in editing. Some say it was related to her posing for Playboy, but that was never made official.