• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for Chiller theatre Expo

47 posts in this topic

I was unaware playgirl was approved. Still won't get it signed.

Talked to Joe, he said you can't turn down requests or he could pull your caw/facilitator status

I will take that risk no playgirl. unless you wish to provide a female caw who is comfortable taking the item to mr. green.

I would sub a Playgirl just to force Pierson and Litch to grade the books, cuz I know then they'd have to check and make sure all the pages where in the book, page by page.

I can see Paul now, wearing a blindfold, trying to count with his eyes closed.

lol

too funny!

I would sub a Playgirl just to force Pierson and Litch to grade the books, cuz I know then they'd have to check and make sure all the pages where in the book, page by page.

lol

Go ahead. We'll bump you to the Walk-thru tier at max value. $1500 to grade your Playgirl? Ok.

Heck - We'll even put "From the extremely personal collection of Chris Caira, Esq." on the label. (shrug):baiting:

lol

Go ahead. We'll bump you to the Walk-thru tier at max value. $1500 to grade your Playgirl? Ok.

Heck - We'll even put "From the extremely personal collection of Chris Caira, Esq." on the label. (shrug):baiting:

If I can get you grading it on video, it would be worth it. :wishluck:

lol

I'm curious to how Paul knows the page count for a typical playgirl magazine.

Brady Bunch book secured!

Did you manage to get more than one.

John

Nope. John Haines had one VF ish copy at Gem City and it was the only one I found in the building.