• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Savanahh Pedigree page quality

5 posts in this topic

I know the page quality of this new Pedigree has been disucssed but does anyone actually know how all the books were affected the same way?

Most of the one's that I have seen come to market are Cream to Off White pages and I'm just wondering what the conditions were like where they were stored to cause that.

Very unusual for a Pedigree from what I have seen.

Have you ever lived in the deep South? Even you would turn CRM/OW if left to the elements long enough.

Especially in an attic in the deep South, which apparently is where a lot of the books were stored. The actual miracle is that the books are as nice as they are, rather than being so much brown mulch.

Have you ever lived in the deep South? Even you would turn CRM/OW if left to the elements long enough.

Especially in an attic in the deep South, which apparently is where a lot of the books were stored. The actual miracle is that the books are as nice as they are, rather than being so much brown mulch.

Even as far north as VA books, magazines and comics pretty much turn crispy in about 10 mins in the attic during high summer, the fact that they survived in freaking Savannah is a miracle. I'm not a fan of this Ped at all. Think I'll stick with Pac Coast, Curator, White Mountain and Northland. Or even Mass and Boston for that matter. To me, this is not a ped, but rather a bunch of "nice" books.