• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

245 posts in this topic

Got you as second in line then...if he declines the discount can be your freebie instead (thumbs u You are on the clock Bronze Age lol

If he takes it and you see something else you like let me know...some books I plan on keeping, but others I may be able to offer a nice little discount instead of tossing in a free book or two at random :)

Got you as second in line then...if he declines the discount can be your freebie instead (thumbs u You are on the clock Bronze Age lol

If he takes it and you see something else you like let me know...some books I plan on keeping, but others I may be able to offer a nice little discount instead of tossing in a free book or two at random :)

On the clock??? I just got home from work....so I am off the clock now! Thanks for the offer of the discount on the book...But he can have it. :headbang:

On the clock??? I just got home from work....so I am off the clock now! Thanks for the offer of the discount on the book...But he can have it. :headbang:

Well we have one last task before I close up shop then...care to confirm your :takeit: at 25% off TAFKA?

Also we'll let everyone have one more shot at what's left with 10% off everything.

Thread closes at midnight :hi:

Sorry, been out taking in some spring football in Clemson. You got it, Heath! :takeit: on Strange Tales Annual 2 @25% off!

^^

My thanks (and another freebie taken care of with minimal fuss lol

10% off for everyone remains in effect until I shut the thread and lock the doors at midnight :)