• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

245 posts in this topic

Superman 100

CGC 1.8 OW pages

Who loves taped up books??? :P

Well no worries here, as you can see the tape has been expertly removed with nary a bit of visible damage. However, if you zoom to 200% and look closely you can make out a small tape stain on the back of the book.

But hey, Atom Age key goodness at less than two Franklins :whee:

Asking $150

super100.jpg

supes100b.jpg

Playboys March and September 1959

March looks to be hovering above the Fine range...September on the other hand, resides in Very Goodland (perhaps even a little below that hm )

Did not recognize any of the names when I did the eBay research thing :sorry: Guess you will have to be satisfied by very modest centerfolds without airbrushing and well written short stories and exposes :insane:

Asking $10 each (how about $15 if you buy both :baiting: )

v6n3.jpg

v6n9.jpg

Superman 109 CGC 3.0 OW pages

$45

Two things :juggle: One, ventriloquists freak me out :fear: Two, if you had X-Ray vision would you really be using that bad power to count the change in Lois' purse??? :doh:

supes109.jpg

Amazing Spiderman 57

Magic Eightball says 7...F/VF

$30

Ka-Zar always annoyed the hell out of me...even Stan Lee recognizes the silliness and tells us we may hate the story inside...but hey maybe we get to see dinosaurs eat Zabu :wishluck:

asm57.jpg

Too quiet in here, so I am going to call it a night and have a honey-cinnamon pretzel...mmm...I will finish up listing tomorrow night hopefully. Let me know if there is anything you want to see or any offers you care to make...I always enjoy a good trade :cloud9:

Have a good night everyone :hi:

Marvel Premiere 24

CGC 9.4 OWW pages

My notes say the case is cracked pretty bad, so figure on some large cracks or a broken corner post :eek:

Monstroid, Monstroid...all over the place

Gonna beyotch slap Iron Fist in the face...

He falls back, as quick as he can...

Shouts to the Monstroid, c'mon man :baiting:

Asking $15

premiere24.jpg