• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Answers on Comics, Grading and Software

6 posts in this topic

1) Which second series X-Men #1 cover corresponds with #1A, #1B, #1C and #1D?

(Already know the double gatefold foil enhanced holographic wrap-around talking cover is #1E but what about those others?)

2) My OWL whiteness card is a few years old and I think it's yellowed. Should I...

A) Continue using it and play dumb?

B) Buy another and store it in an airtight boarded Mylar?

C) Keep the original and rub it with Wonder Bread?

3) Who can recommend some good inventory software for inventory control, orders and invoicing? I'd like something that can send out an order form as an e-mail attachment, deduct orders from inventory, and create an invoice to be sent back to the customer as an e-mail attachment. The accounting side can be as simple as tracking costs/profits without all the crazy report capabilities etc.., simple is better.

Thanks,

CRC

Ok... I've been hearing about this Wonder Bread thing for a while now and was wondering what it's all about. Is it a joke? Is it something that is actually supposed to work? What's the deal?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok... I've been hearing about this Wonder Bread thing for a while now and was wondering what it's all about. Is it a joke? Is it something that is actually supposed to work? What's the deal?

There's mention of it in several threads. I haven't brought myself to try it yet but if you search "Wonder Bread" you'll find more than enough info.

CRC

dont all 4 covers merge together as one wide illustration? you line them up and read from the left: A B C D. E was a foldout featuring all 4 other covers. I think.

I think your right. They're buried right now otherwise I'd confirm but I think you got it.

Question 1 has been answered!

CRC