• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED RANT OVER!!! Thanks to all...

89 posts in this topic

:hi: Sorry that things haven't been going well, John. I'll try to pick up some stuff from your thread.

Thanks Patrick... Unfortunately I wasn't able to mail your books last week, so that COULD be a bonus as you can get more stuff and no additional shipping! YaY!

I will also honor my word about buying a piece of your artwork. I just need to get back on feet! When i do, as promised i will get something from you. I think you're a great artist and would be thrilled to have something done by you on my wall in comic room :)

OK, Back to the PM's, sorry guys! There are a few... I may just say keep eye on thread for what asking for. Give everyone a fair chance? Maybe list and say "so and so has dibs for first 10 minutes"... sound fair??? (shrug) I really Do try to do my best so that all involved are 110% satisfied!

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

:hi: Sorry that things haven't been going well, John. I'll try to pick up some stuff from your thread.

Thanks Patrick... Unfortunately I wasn't able to mail your books last week, so that COULD be a bonus as you can get more stuff and no additional shipping! YaY!

I will also honor my word about buying a piece of your artwork. I just need to get back on feet! When i do, as promised i will get something from you. I think you're a great artist and would be thrilled to have something done by you on my wall in comic room :)

OK, Back to the PM's, sorry guys! There are a few... I may just say keep eye on thread for what asking for. Give everyone a fair chance? Maybe list and say "so and so has dibs for first 10 minutes"... sound fair??? (shrug) I really Do try to do my best so that all involved are 110% satisfied!

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

Been hitting refresh every few min thinking that thats what you were working on lol. :whee:

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

dibs on first looks at Green Arrow, Green Lantern, and Cheap slabs lol

Back to my final Essay of my Undergraduate degree.

I'll be watching your thread to see if there's something I can buy. A bunch of boardies helped me out by buying some of my books back in January when I wanted to generate some cash to help pay for my thyroid surgery (which I still haven't had due to the procrastination of some people at OU Medical Center). I have some extra cash available now so I'll see if I can find something. (thumbs u

I'll be watching your thread to see if there's something I can buy. A bunch of boardies helped me out by buying some of my books back in January when I wanted to generate some cash to help pay for my thyroid surgery (which I still haven't had due to the procrastination of some people at OU Medical Center). I have some extra cash available now so I'll see if I can find something. (thumbs u

Thanks Shark! Best of luck with your surgery. I know all too well how you can be anxious! I have had both of my hips totally replaced and I am only 37!!! Ahhhhh, fun times, fun times indeed! doh!

Ok... A couple of scorching hot Adams' books making their way to the ring...

Thanks Shark! Best of luck with your surgery. I know all too well how you can be anxious! I have had both of my hips totally replaced and I am only 37!!! Ahhhhh, fun times, fun times indeed! doh!

Pro football star right ;)lol

The 86 has sold via PM...

:applause:

Thanks to everyone! More books coming! I just have to answer a nasty email I just got that can make bad go to extremely worse! But, it's usually PAR FOR THE COURSE!!!

Be back with more soon... thanks for sticking with me folks! More great stuff to come which is sure to garner attention!

John (thumbs u

Thanks to everyone! More books coming! I just have to answer a nasty email I just got that can make bad go to extremely worse! But, it's usually PAR FOR THE COURSE!!!

Be back with more soon... thanks for sticking with me folks! More great stuff to come which is sure to garner attention!

John (thumbs u

:wishluck: Hopefully it sorts self out...pretty raw books

John (thumbs u

:wishluck: Hopefully it sorts self out...pretty raw books

Somewhat sorted...

Just following up with a PM but will be back posting pretty funny books shortly :)

John (thumbs u

Sorry folks! I got lost in PM land!

Thanks to all who've helped out! This thread is far from over, in fact it's probably just in it's infancy :)

I have a couple of morning appointments, but after that, I plan on giving the thread my full attention... I HAVE to in order to survive at this point! :tonofbricks:

I've made note of requests via the tread and the numerous PM's. Hopefully starting tomorrow afternoon, there'll be a frenzy of activity trying to snag the books that will be listed!

I sincerely thank you all, I have never thought I'd humble myself to ask for help by buying my books.Believe me, it was a BIG step! I appreciate all of the kind wishes, support and purchases. I am hoping that tomorrow will bring good deals for all involved; buyers getting what they want, and I taking care of personal issues.

So, until then, I will ends the night with this:

Iron-Man #9 - Featuring a "Hulk Like" Android... Let's just call it a Hulk cover! doh!

Book looks and feels as if straight from the printers! Heavy gloss and inks, the WHITEST pages I have seen in a LONG time! Great looking copy! Is that not the GREENEST Hulk you've ever seen???

9.4 NM! Just a gorgeous copy! :cloud9: Last GPA 9.4 @ $200!

:news: SOLD!!! $100.00

IronMan9.jpg

Sub-Mariner #1 V2

Paid $100 and know it dropped :'(

Would someone enjoy it for $50??? :shy:

SilverSurfer1V2.jpg

:takeit:

Am I the only one seeing a Silver Surfer book? (shrug)

I hope I'm not the only one. Please tell me I'm not crazy?

Sub-Mariner #1 V2

Paid $100 and know it dropped :'(

Would someone enjoy it for $50??? :shy:

SilverSurfer1V2.jpg

:takeit:

Am I the only one seeing Silver Surfer book? (shrug)

Apparently not, because kryptonitecomics bought it :shrug:

Am I the only one seeing Silver Surfer book? (shrug)

What are you talking about?

It's Subby with Stan Lee floating behind him, spread across the universe. Because after all, Stan Lee created it all.

:cloud9: