• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED RANT OVER!!! Thanks to all...

89 posts in this topic

Take an additional 15% OFF any book that is left prior to this post!

Thanks to all who have helped out so far (worship)

I have a small group of early Iron-Man's coming up before I try to get a couple hors sleep in.

John (thumbs u

Some for the early risers (shrug)

A couple of Iron Man's before I get a couple of much needed hours of sleep in!

Iron-Man #11 VF+

$35

Iron-Man11.jpg

Iron-Man #10 VF/NM

$70

Iron-Man10.jpg

Iron-Man #7 F

$18

Iron-Man7.jpg

Iron-Man #6 VG/F

$14

Iron-Man6.jpg

Captain Marvel #14 - Featuring, you guessed it! Iron Man!!!

NM-

$40

CaptainMarvel14.jpg

That's all for now folks! Will be more later on today. Again, thanks to those who've helped out thus far. I will be posting some higher end stuff later today.

Have a great day!

Howdy folks!

I am off to get my IV Infusion of meds! :P

I will be back by 9PM PST and will be listing some HG NICE stuff... Possible KEYS, SEMI-KEYS and other great books! So please stay tuned as there will be more to follow.

Thanks!

John (thumbs u

PS: Again, thanks to all of those who've helped out thus far (worship) It is greatly appreciated!

Best of luck Johnny

Thanks Marc! I will look for those 2 other books tonight. :wishluck:

Still going to list some books tonight, John?

I DO PLAN on listing some. It'll be a little later though.

I JUST got in the door from my IV therapy and need to eat and sit down with feet up for a wee bit.

I'd just like to say thanks to all who've played along thus far. I got some good news today!!! I am leaving for Toronto on Friday morning. I got a free flight with my Air Miles, will be working with a friend at the show, who is also putting me up in hotel downtown.

But, the best part is that my parents will be picking me up Sunday night after the show and I'll be staying with them for a few days at their new place in the country. I have been cooped up in this basement apartment like a hermit for the last 2 months. Besides the Seattle con, I have not been out! Between being sick and being sicker, I have literally been in bed for near two months! So this little 5 day getaway is exactly what I need!

Thanks to the sales, I won't be going with my hand out! I'd like to have a little more back-up, so yes, there will be more books tonight and tomorrow.

Again, thanks everyone! (worship)

Best of luck Johnny

I JUST got in the door from my IV therapy and need to eat and sit down with feet up for a wee bit.

I'd just like to say thanks to all who've played along thus far. I got some good news today!!! I am leaving for Toronto on Friday morning. I got a free flight with my Air Miles, will be working with a friend at the show, who is also putting me up in hotel downtown.

But, the best part is that my parents will be picking me up Sunday night after the show and I'll be staying with them for a few days at their new place in the country. I have been cooped up in this basement apartment like a hermit for the last 2 months. Besides the Seattle con, I have not been out! Between being sick and being sicker, I have literally been in bed for near two months! So this little 5 day getaway is exactly what I need!

Thanks to the sales, I won't be going with my hand out! I'd like to have a little more back-up, so yes, there will be more books tonight and tomorrow.

[font:Book Antiqua]Welcome to Toronto...

Enjoy your stay and say hello at the convention...[/font]

:hi:

Best of luck Johnny

[font:Book Antiqua]Welcome to Toronto...

Enjoy your stay and say hello at the convention...[/font]

:hi:

Thanks! I lived in Brampton for 9 years :gossip:

Sorry, no time to list anything last night. I had some issues!

I am packaging everything up right now and off to the P.O. then home to get a little sleep as I didn't get a wink last night! zzz

HOPEFULLY I will be able to get at something in the late afternoon early evening... Provided I don't sleep through the night and get up at midnight! I AM exhausted.

Again, thanks!

John (thumbs u

Thanks to all who've made purchases... you know who you are (worship)

I am sorry if sounded "whiny", I guess I need to vent somewhere! Like I said, been cooped up too long. This whole Toronto thing has happened last minute and thanks to air miles , it's a paid trip! Heck, I may even be able to make some loot at the con!

John (thumbs u