• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just read JLA #95 last night....

4 posts in this topic

........and I thought it was pretty awesome,...if I didn't know any better I'd say the story came right out of the Bronze age Justice League era from the original series...the kind of stories they ran from issues #66-105...and the artwork was reminiscent as well.......Superman, looked just like a Dillon Superman circa 1970...anyone else notice the resemblence?...

I liked it better than 94. I like the art somewhat. It does have the BA flavor to it. I just don't think Ordway is a good inker for Byrne. He seems to overpower. I am looking forward to another BA artist, Jose Garcia Lopez on JLA as he is supposed to have an arc with Gail Simone.

I agree,...much better than 94.....in fact 94 was so forgettable i had to go back and re-read it after I read 95 cause I didn't recall any of it,...i't nice to see the JLA fight off something other tan the usual alien invasion set to take over the earth....

I agree,...much better than 94.....in fact 94 was so forgettable i had to go back and re-read it after I read 95 cause I didn't recall any of it,...i't nice to see the JLA fight off something other tan the usual alien invasion set to take over the earth....

Or the monkey, don't forget that monkey thing from 91-93 foreheadslap.gif