• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miss Teschmacher!!!

35 posts in this topic

In my opinion Miss Teschmacher were the best two roles ever cast in a Superman movie.

I hate that they are ruining the oeuvre. :cry:

You mean there are other Superman villians?? lol Luthor mad money and not smart enough to make it work for him ..Why can't they find other supes villians..

Lindsey Lohan as Bizzaro..

Well it would work wouldn't it?? They wouldn't put her in hair or makeup get her first right in the morning when she wakes up no airbrushing..no cgi

she would be terrifying

perhaps I should change my mind such a villian would warp the minds of children watching and most fanboys..I can see it now.."airbrushed..it was all airbrushing *BARF* OMG why couldn't they cast someone hotter like Whoopi Goldberg...*BARF*"

Well it would work wouldn't it?? They wouldn't put her in hair or makeup get her first right in the morning when she wakes up no airbrushing..no cgi

she would be terrifying

perhaps I should change my mind such a villian would warp the minds of children watching and most fanboys..I can see it now.."airbrushed..it was all airbrushing *BARF* OMG why couldn't they cast someone hotter like Whoopi Goldberg...*BARF*"

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!! smiley-sick016.gif

The last thing kids need to see is Lohan without make-up.

Dr. House called his new "wife" Miss Teschmacher on last week's show. I had to explain all the intricacies of the reference to my wife. It was inspired writing to be sure.