• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUNDAY, APRIL 10TH

24 posts in this topic

Clifton Comic Book Expo

America's longest running monthly Comicon!

Sun, April 10th 10am-4pm

Admission: FREE (as always)

Location: Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011.

Easy, free parking behind the building or on the street.

(If you're coming from Manhattan, the 190 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority stops at the door!)

At recent shows, our dealers have sold Showcase 4, Marvel Mystery 8, Superboy 3, Fantastic Four 1, Amazing Fantasy 15, Journey Into Mystery 83, Brave & Bold 28, All-Star 4, All-Star 1, Bat-Man 3, Green Lantern 1, Leading 1, Young Allies 3, X-Men 1 and 2, Incredible Hulk 1 and 2 and countless other gotta have items! Last month we sold our second Showcase 4 this year and an Amazing Fantasy 15!

Of course, all your favorite dealers will be on hand…and some great new guys as well

Our amazing no-minimum bid auction is at noon. Without exaggeration, our typical auction offers THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff that usually sells for a fraction of its full value. What'll we have this time? Be there and find out.

If any of you folks have any special wants, send me an e-mail at pugprdctns@aol.com by Friday the 8th and I'll forward them to all the participating dealers so that they can respond to you directly. Please limit your want list to a handful of books

Other upcoming shows:

East Hanover 4/17

Clifton 5/8

Great Adventure 5/29

Clifton 6/12

East Hanover 6/19

For more info check out our website at www.njcomicbookshows.com

Seeya at the show!

JP

For dessert there is a dunkin donuts across the street. There is also a Deli & a Pizza place.

I will have room if anyone needs supplies (Cases). As many of you know there will be another increase coming. We still have them at old prices.

less than 5 days away :banana:

:news: :news: :news: :news:

I will be setting up at this show! This will be one of my last shows ever!! I am selling my old inventory (BA/CA/MA) books for FIFTY CENTS EACH!!!

I will not be taking those boxes home, at the end of the show they will be wholesaled away! So get them while you can! (thumbs u

I will also have a seperate table with some really nice HG books, a few slabs, and I am also blowing out alot of Marvel Legends figures!

I have to make room, I am losing my comic room in 4 months. Because I am going to be a DADDY to another child! :cloud9:

That is my official announcement BTW. I never said why I have been selling like mad, but thats why!!

So come out and say hello to my wife Jessica and I. It is easy to spot me at the show when I have a wife who is 4 months pregnant with me.

Pat-

Just want to let everyone know that I do have room in my van for supplies, We also found out today that there will be about a 30% increase on most supplies. We will still be selling them at the current prices that we have now on our website.

This will be the last time to get them before the increase goes into effect on April 18, 2011.

Less than 2 days to go :banana:

Cool! It's a packed house, I'm sure you'll find some bargains!

Going to finally make one of these again JP. Looking forward to seeing a revamped Clifton show. Lots of dollaz to spend too, so I hope there's lots of cool stuff to find.

Cool! It's a packed house, I'm sure you'll find some bargains!

Going to finally make one of these again JP. Looking forward to seeing a revamped Clifton show. Lots of dollaz to spend too, so I hope there's lots of cool stuff to find.

I'm sure the guys will do their best to empty your pockets and fill your briefcase.