• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eye popping bronze from a storage unit, DISCOUNT THROUGH MIDNIGHT

151 posts in this topic

Wheelie And The Chopper Bunch #1 9.4 $45

wheelie194.jpg

This can't be common in grade.

It isn't. #2 is the hardest to find, but this #1 blows my copy away. If this were a #2 or #3 I would be all over it as John Byrne did those. In #1 he did some illos for text stories.

Great books overall Greg, congrats on the find :applause:

I really debated on this but I have to say, you guys on the boards have been great to me. So if you bought something in the thread, take 15% off anything that's left. Everyone else, take 10% off. Deal is good through midnight tonight. Invoices out tomorrow AM.

Also, adding a few on to this thread(these are not discounted). These are not part of the storage unit buy. Instead, these came from a warehouse buy of Geppis Comic World. Quite frankly, most of the stuff was drek but I picked out some neat,clean copper/modern (Strawberry Shortcake, Black Belt Hamsters,A Distant Soil, etc) which I will run in a thread down the road a little. Anyway, there were some bronze age DC digests. Although many of them looked unread, only a few hit the 9.4 grade. Here they are....