• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pussycat #1 Marvel mag...

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

As previously stated the other users of that set do not want magazines added. If you would like to make a list of magazines from this era or a similar correlation I will be happy to add this as part of a set.

As previously stated the other users of that set do not want magazines added. If you would like to make a list of magazines from this era or a similar correlation I will be happy to add this as part of a set.

I am very sorry, I never saw that stated anywhere. My fault. Just so you dont think I was beating a dead horse. I really didnt see any reply to my asking for this book to be added somewhere. If you can....can you direct me to where people said they didnt want this added...because i would like to post in that thread.

But, I was talking to one of the people who has that set...and i think had the top set at that time....Yep...just checked he still does "colmoreman" ...He had a Pussycat #1 graded CGC 9.4 and wanted that added.

Not sure I understand why people would have a say in whats added to a set. If the book fits into a set....Why not add it? This Mag. should be in that set. It fits into what that set is prefect! Is this because a few people who hold reg. points near and dear dont have that book...and dont want to have to find a copy for there set? I like the reg. but i am not going for awards...just buy books I enjoy and add them.

• Administrator

The Marvel Magazines 1st issues set has been expanded to include 1968, so Pussycat #1 and Spectacular Spider-Man #1 have been added.