• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #1 sold, Showcase #22 4.5 SA for sale BOTH SOLD/CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

No HOS or PL mo-fos, shipping is included within North America. Paypal works.

Rust on bottom staple, 1" spine split at bottom, Marvel chipping on right side of cover. Low grade, but complete, reasonably attractive and unrestored. Book could use a press to get rid of waviness and wrinkles. Interior pages are a very nice off white to white. I'd grade it a 2.5 with a shot at 3.0. Asking $2000. Sold via PM.

FantasticFour1front001.jpg

FantasticFour1back001.jpg

My man, the pieces are still there. They were ust folded up. I can rescan the back cover if you like with the pieces folded back down.

My man, the pieces are still there. They were ust folded up. I can rescan the back cover if you like with the pieces folded back down.

Please....

Alright, I've replaced the back cover scan in the first post with a fresh one.

Just hit refresh and it should show up for you.

gee thanks Roy.....

Dang, I forgot. I searched the WTB just before I put the book up for sale as I thought I remembered somebody needing one (couldn't remember who it was) and saw that catrick needed a cover or an incomplete copy but I see now that yours was 5 pages back.

Sorry about that. I'll have to find another.

doh!

gee thanks Roy.....

Dang, I forgot. I searched the WTB just before I put the book up for sale as I thought I remembered somebody needing one (couldn't remember who it was) and saw that catrick needed a cover or an incomplete copy but I see now that yours was 5 pages back.

Sorry about that. I'll have to find another.

doh!

:wishluck:

Same terms apply for the sale as in the first post. No HOS or PT members, shipping included within NA.

Book grades about a 4.5, cover is attached at both staples but paper is torn at top staple. Good eye appeal for the grade. There is black color touch on GL's costume (arm by spine and a few hits on the body, as well as some in the green logo, left side. CGC would probably label it a SA. Asking $1000.

Showcase22front001.jpg

Showcase22back001.jpg