• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 DWC East Coast Legends Tour

196 posts in this topic

Jesus guys slow the mess down :censored:

I can only give blood once every 56 days which puts me right in the middle of June when this craziness should start. I can give platelets every 3 days , which would give me about 19 times to pay for this op (thumbs u

As each artist is added you are adding another visit to some other bank to sell bodily fluids. The screening process to sell my kidney on the Chinese black market takes 93 days which would put me into August (tsk)

Oh well, there is always prostitution. (shrug)

:roflmao:

How about a Golden Age artist? Doesn't Lily Renée Phillips live in NYC?

Speaking of golden age, how about Harold LeDoux?

http://photobank.ngccoin.com/cgcgallery/HeroicComics68SS50.jpg

That is my book harold lives in dallas he is a very nice man. I am very close friends with a close friend of his. I could perhaps set something up but comics for him to sign are hard to find

:whee:

:popcorn: +1 I've decided to go with an avengers blank 2nd print because I like the dark/silver avengers logo compared to the bright yellow one & the logo is tiny on the 2nd print so more room for multiple sigs! lol at least that is the idea .... I think a blank with a bunch of sigs will look cool (shrug) Who knows maybe John Romita will do a little spider-man head on it or something I can hope right lol

That's not a bad idea. Rather than getting sketches, just getting all of the guys on a single blank! :idea:

I'm poor & can't afford multiple books shh don't tell anyone! :gossip: I be lucky if I can afford all the autographs I want lol(shrug) Hey are blanks blank on both the front & back side ?.. I've never actually taken time to look at one hmlol

AH HELL!! WHY NOT TEASE SOME MORE. lol

UPDATED 4/26/2011

Neal Adams (Confirmed)

Dick Ayers (Confirmed)

Irwin Hasen (Confirmed)

Jeffrey Catherine Jones (Confirmed)

Jerry Robinson (Confirmed)

John Romita Sr. (Confirmed)

Joe Simon (Confirmed)

Joe Sinnott (Confirmed)

Steranko (Confirmed)

Gene Colan

Herb Trimpe

Mike Kaluta

Carmine Infantino (Canceled due to recoving from surgery on right hand)

Here were some additional suggestions given to me so far.

Sheldon Moldoff

Terry Austin

Elliot S Maggin

Pablo Marcos

Al Milgrom

Tom Palmer

Mike Ploog

Jim Shooter

This list even confirmed is health permitting. Unfortunately due to the age and health condition of some of the above named creators, health issues may cause them to cancel at the last minute. So please keep this in mind.

Oh well, there is always prostitution. (shrug)

:takeit:

:jokealert:

Anyway, just because I'm OCD, it's John Romita Sr. that is confirmed on the list, yes?

....OMG OMG OMG And Herb is a maybe?!?!? *kneels to pray*

Jerome

Carmine Infantino (Canceled due to recoving from surgery on right hand)

This list even confirmed is health permitting. Unfortunately due to the age and health condition of some of the above named creators, health issues may cause them to cancel at the last minute. So please keep this in mind.

:(