• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: DD43 also

15 posts in this topic

Nice book ! Soft upper left corner with a little abrasion and a small color breaking crease on the upper right. I'd say 9.0 .

thanks :) this is one of a short run of DD i got from a proxibid auction a few years back. the pics they had up weren't great, so i was afraid i'd overpaid at $20 each. needless to say, i was pleasantly surprised.

Probably a 9.0 with a slight shot at 9.2.

kinda psyched that comics like this are considered 9.0 by folks on the boards and CGC (from the scans i've seen on here of raw and slabbed books). i have a lot of 9.0s where i thought i had 8-8.5s... :grin:

Hmmm, great looking book, but I think I see at least three color breaking creases/wrinkles on the FC- on the top edge above the word "THE"- on the "L" in "DAREDEVIL"- and going through the heel of Cap's right foot. Also two very slight spine stress lines next to DD's right shoulder.

Looks like the BC ( :applause::baiting::foryou: ) has a crease going through the word "FREE". Is this a printer's crease?

I'd say 8.0-8.5

EDIT: Oops, didn't see your "results" post. I always give my grade based on the scans and before reading a single answer from others.

But it looks like I was right :acclaim: