• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: DD40

10 posts in this topic

can't look now, since i just got done packing 'em up for shipping. but i zoomed in on the original scan and it does indeed appear to be a tear :( i'd never even noticed

Yep, looks like it is associated with a NCB thumb crease to the TEBC.

Nice copy though. I'll go 8.5 - 9.0. :)

If you're slabbing it, I'd break it out of the mailer, and lightly dry-clean the dirt from the spine on the BC. That would also give you a chance to evaluate the tear.

can't look now, since i just got done packing 'em up for shipping. but i zoomed in on the original scan and it does indeed appear to be a tear :( i'd never even noticed

Yep, looks like it is associated with a NCB thumb crease to the TEBC.

Nice copy though. I'll go 8.5 - 9.0. :)

If you're slabbing it, I'd break it out of the mailer, and lightly dry-clean the dirt from the spine on the BC. That would also give you a chance to evaluate the tear.

it's already mailed out. the dirt is _way_ more apparent on the scan. i don't even remember noticing it much at all before i scanned the book.