• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, Thanks Guys!

88 posts in this topic

Ok,time to get rid of some of my raws that i no longer have interest in so i can focus on finishing some of my other runs. All of these books have been in my collection for at least 9 years and most up to about 20 years. None have been pressed to my knowledge.

No probies or HOS members and 1st :takeit: gets the book.

PP, check or money order accepted and shipping will be exact to your door. I'd rather just do continental US but if you are out of the country, PM me and ill see what we can work out.

As always with my sales, every purchase will come with a cool freebie handpicked to fit what you like/collect.

You can check my feedback thread and talk to anyone who has bought from me and they will tell you (i hope) that not only is my grading accurate but that my freebies are pretty cool (thumbs u

Since i want EVERY ONE to be happy with my books, If you dont like a book for any reason, send it back in the same condition and i will refund your money.

Feel free to ask any questions about any of my books here in the thread of via PM

DD #3 SOLD

Alot of wear and some waviness on cover. An extra staple added in the middle of the spine but complete with nice pages. A GREAT reader!

2.5 $35

dd3.jpg