• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #1 CGC 4.0 OW plus stuff that didn't sell at Wondercon

116 posts in this topic

Hi all, I figured before putting the books I had for sale at Wondercon back into the collection, I'd offer them here for everyone who wasn't able to attend.

First up, a nice Hulk #1 CGC 4.0 OW with no marvel chipping. Last GPA is $4,200; my price is $4,100 shipped in the US. I'll work with the non-US boardies who are interested.

The major defect is what appears to be a notch out of the book which you can see in the rocket on the front cover at the spine and on the back cover. Presents very well, though, and the colors are great.

d06.jpg

d07.jpg

Next is a cool magazine from 1951: True Cases of Women in Crime (Volume 6, #4). Note: This magazine is roughly the size of a Life Magazine, so larger than usual magazines.

Price: $15 (Note, was asking $30 previously)

b17.jpg

th_b18.jpg

Hi all, I figured before putting the books I had for sale at Wondercon back into the collection, I'd offer them here for everyone who wasn't able to attend.

First up, a nice Hulk #1 CGC 4.0 OW with no marvel chipping. Last GPA is $4,200; my price is $4,100 shipped in the US. I'll work with the non-US boardies who are interested.

The major defect is what appears to be a notch out of the book which you can see in the rocket on the front cover at the spine and on the back cover. Presents very well, though, and the colors are great.

d06.jpg

d07.jpg

:luhv: