• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

61 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I have a bunch of sweet books to offer everyone today. Several are super HG BA Marvels including Star Wars #1 & 2, Avengers Annual #7 and Giant-Size Conan #1, some FFs in the 30's, some Steranko's, an old Wonder Woman and a few assorted DCs: both War & Horror and also Marvel Horror. Perhaps a Subby and a Starlin or two....maybe a TOD. Stick around and find out!

As always, this guy :takeit: rules all! No exceptions.

I ship everywhere! Happily!

Domestically: 1-2 books ship First Class in a box for $4.50 which includes Delivery Confirmation. 3 books and up will ship boxed Priority Mail or Media Mail - your choice. The Priority Mail Flat Rate box is also an option depending on weight.

Internationally I ship First Class Air Mail for any packages under 4 pounds and Global Priority for those over 4 pounds. (thumbs u Shipping to Canada is $5.00 for 1-2 books and $6.50 for 3-5.

***100% Satisfaction Guaranteed***

Please let me know if you have any questions, would like to see some larger scans or just want to drop by and say hello! No Trolls or bickering Gnomes please.

Thanks for looking!

Giant-Size Conan #1 NM+ 9.6 Sweeeet copy. I might regret selling this one but I want to start the thread off with a bang. Overstreet has NM- at $45.00. This one, is, oh, just a wee bit better (thumbs u

The Kramerica Super Sunday Price: $65.00 :news: Now $58.00

gsconan1.jpg

gsconan1a.jpg

Wonder Woman #115 1960 6.0/6.5 Pretty nice copy and not exactly easy to find from what I understand. Outstanding cover gloss & colors. Minor foxing on BC, a little chipping on the bottom and a 1" tear about half the way down on the BC (OSPG $90.00 in 6.0, 112.00 in 6.5)

The Kramerica Super Sunday Price: $85.00 :news:Now $70.00

ww115.jpg

ww115a.jpg