• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPE'S, BAT'S, ACTION, POLICE, Low Grade Sale!

417 posts in this topic

I'll update this thread little later. I'm going to go and grab a cold one. Anyone feel free to make an offer on what's left. I'm getting use to insults. lol

:jokealert:

DR.X

I'll update this thread little later. I'm going to go and grab a cold one. Anyone feel free to make an offer on what's left. I'm getting use to insults. lol

:jokealert:

DR.X

Scrooge will take JOHNNY HAZARD #8 - 2.5 if you pay him a buck.

What else is left?

JPS

:news:UPDATED LIST OF WHAT'S LEFT.

PAGE #19

Target Comics Vol 8 No. 11 -- 3.0 - $8.00

Fighting Air Force #5 - -3.5 - $5.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE #20

Ken Shannon #1 - Cover detached - $25.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE #21

Extra #1 -- 4.5/5.0--$22.00

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE #24

Johnny Hazard #8-- 2.5 - $8.00

Someone P.M. me with a reasonable offer. I want this stuff gone. I'd like another sellout. :whee:

Buy a bunch for me, going to miss 7 - 8 or so for church. Hoping to pick up a few before I go though :wishluck:

God will bless you for your dedication Dale..... and you'll probably click in just seconds after the best book of all gets listed and you'll land it (thumbs u

Buy a bunch for me, going to miss 7 - 8 or so for church. Hoping to pick up a few before I go though :wishluck:

God will bless you for your dedication Dale..... and you'll probably click in just seconds after the best book of all gets listed and you'll land it (thumbs u

Would have liked those Powerhouse Peppers, but they went to a good home.

PLASTIC MAN #19 - 3.5 :news:SOLD

Well attached with nice complete interior.

GD=$92.00

B.P.=$45.00

PLASTICMAN19001.jpg

:mad::mad::mad: I can't be hangin around the boards looking for great deals all day !! Nice score Tupenny !!

POWERHOUSE PEPPER #3 - 2.5

Cover is still hanging on but loose. Nice interior & complete.

GD=$82.00

B.P.=$38.00

POWERHOUSEPEPPER3001.jpg

:takeit:

Nice Sha ..... Basil Wolverton is classic

LAST BOOK FOR THE NIGHT. THERE WILL BE ONE MORE ROUND IN THIS GROUP. I have not decided yet when. I'll post something tommarrow.

CRIME & PUNISHMENT #54 Reader only. :news:SOLD

Back cover is pretty beat up. Has horizontal tears of 4",3", and 1". Bad. The interior is still decent and complete.

No grade on this. Take it for $4.00

CRIMEANDPUNISHMENT54001.jpg

An unlisted electric chair cover - I'll have to put this on my list. Anybody got a VG or so copy?

I just hope anything I want made it past the PM sales round and will make the thread.

I got what I wanted!

Can't wait for tonight, too!

POWERHOUSE PEPPER #3 - 2.5

Cover is still hanging on but loose. Nice interior & complete.

GD=$82.00

B.P.=$38.00

POWERHOUSEPEPPER3001.jpg

:takeit:

Gotta start staying on here more :frustrated:

I see you snagged it immediately

Nice pickup Sharon

This will be he last round of books in this thread. I do not want to get too buried in books going out as I have lots of other things going on right now.

There will be many, many more books in the weeks to come. Lot's of em. I want to thank everyone who has bought books here. It's been fun selling this stuff and the interest people have had in it.

I have twenty two books coming up tonight. hm Keep your finger on the button, you never know what might pop up.

DR.X