• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPE'S, BAT'S, ACTION, POLICE, Low Grade Sale!

417 posts in this topic

This will be the first round in the haul I made last week. I will probably break this up into several threads. I have been having some computer issues also the last few days. If I dissapear out of here, it's because I'm having some issues with it. There's alot of stuff coming up. Tons of Dells, Four Colors, 100 Page and 80 pg Giants, War books, Barks stuff, blah, blah, blah. Any questions or low ball insults just P.M. I will cheerfully ignore it. lol First book in about fifteen.

First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Please quote the book you want. I'm not on the boards 24/7 so I am not around to answer P.M.'s all the time.Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal. Personal checks are held for ten days until they clear before I ship.

I can ship up to twelve books anywhere in the U.S for about $4.75 MEDIA. If your order is more than twelve the cost will be exact plus shipping materials. Media takes a few days more, but I have never had a problem with media. I package bomb proof, as anyone who has purchased from me knows.

I have decided that If you are willing to pay the exact shipping, I will ship anywhere at my cost.

Priority is available at exact cost if you want it.

I do not bag and boad individual books. Most books are bulk shipped in groups of up to twelve per bag. Everyone has there own bag/board preference anyway.

I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask. I only use Kraft box mailers.

If your on the probation list, try and get off the probabtion list and quit being dumb azz and dont post pics of yourself in P.J.'s

I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

First books coming up shortly.

DRX

ALL STAR COMICS #54 2.0 GD = $116.00

$40.00

Book is complete and attached. Piece out of lower front corner.

ALLSTARCOMICS54001.jpg

ALLSTARCOMICS54BC001.jpg

CRIKEYS! :takeit:

ALL AMERICAN COMICS #75 1.8/2.0 GD=$60.00 :news:SOLD

$27.00

Pieces out of the F.C. The piece on the top edge of the F.C. is off. It was hanging on by a thread but no longer. Cover is still hanging on but barely attached. Complete.

ALLAMERICAN75001.jpg

ALLAMERICAN75BC001.jpg

ALL AMERICAN COMICS #75 1.8/2.0 GD=$60.00

$27.00

Pieces out of the F.C. The piece on the top edge of the F.C. is off. It was hanging on by a thread but no longer. Cover is still hanging on but barely attached. Complete.

ALLAMERICAN75001.jpg

ALLAMERICAN75BC001.jpg

:takeit:

ALL AMERICAN COMICS #75 1.8/2.0 GD=$60.00

$27.00

ALLAMERICAN75001.jpg

ALLAMERICAN75BC001.jpg

:takeit:

^^