• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Sub-Mariner 59

11 posts in this topic

Slight color loss seen near "M" in Sub-Mariner would appear to be the kind of flaw that would appeal to those evil ones inclined to ruin a nice book with color touch. Any opinions on how much you think this color loss would affect the grade of an otherwise very nice book might help me understand what some of these crazy colorist are thinking? I am thinking of those that would do it for profit, not the kids that would use a marker to make it look better. Many thanks in advance. :)

original.jpg

original.jpg

Very nice copy! :applause:

Whomever would apply CT to a Subby #59 however, should have his head examined. Don't get me wrong - I love the Thor cover app! But the book IS quite plentiful :)

Also, it looks like a small stain to me . . . :baiting:

Very nice copy! :applause:

Whomever would apply CT to a Subby #59 however, should have his head examined. Don't get me wrong - I love the Thor cover app! But the book IS quite plentiful :)

Also, it looks like a small stain to me . . . :baiting:

I agree. I was really thinking of the type of damage, not this particular issue!