• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Honey Badger

37 posts in this topic

:roflmao:

That narration was hilarious to me.

All the Cracked articles have hilarious, hardcore macho-sounding narration. Here's the awesome intro to that article:

Some animals are boring, and that's fine. They're all gathering nuts or looking for mates or marking territory or some stupid mess. Hey, you know, whatever floats your boat, squirrel. We prefer the animals that just straight don't give a : the ones that punch sharks in the , ghost-ride somebody else's whip, beer-bong tequila and look you dead in the eye while plowing your girlfriend.

Isn't there already a hero called The Badger?

I see that now. But it's just a guy that knows martial arts in a red costume. And an american Badger is quite a bit different than a Honey Badger. Honey Badgers tracks down whatever they want and rips it's face off and eats it.

Here you can see a clip, a big monitor lizard comes knocking at the Honey Badger's door and wants him for dinner. Honey Badger comes out and says "what's up?". Big dumb lizard obviously doesn't know about Honey Badgers and thinks it's found an easy meal. Next thing you know lizard gets his face ripped off and is the Badger's dinner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlvZ6anM81U

lol It is a mosh-up of human molars, dog teeth, and vampire fangs. Pretty sure the tongue is human.

I think yer right. It does look photoshop. They should've just used real honey badger teeth.

Also looks like they puffed up the legs.

The real teeth look meaner I think.

honeybadger1.jpg

Pic from National Geographic:

ft_hdr.6.jpg

Edited by Warren Oates

I see that now. But it's just a guy that knows martial arts in a red costume.

The Badger was one of the greatest series of all time - and hilarious to boot. I'm surprised someone as swinging as Roy hasn't read the title (tsk)

I see that now. But it's just a guy that knows martial arts in a red costume.

The Badger was one of the greatest series of all time - and hilarious to boot. I'm surprised someone as swinging as Roy hasn't read the title (tsk)

lol

I love this description of the Honey Badger, from one of the youtube videos.... "The honey badger is the only known member of the animal kingdom that has developed criminal insanity as an evolutionary defense mechanism."

Known for being partial to honey it is reviled by humans that it lives near as a raider of poultry that often kills much more than it can consume.

However it is a beloved hero of nature lovers the world over who enjoy seeing such an innocent creature triumph over evil humans. :devil:

Not Safe For Work due to language.

I thought of this YouTube clip when I saw the Topic :) After Felicia Day posted this on one of her blogs, the viewership spiked dramatically...

Known for being partial to honey it is reviled by humans that it lives near as a raider of poultry that often kills much more than it can consume.

However it is a beloved hero of nature lovers the world over who enjoy seeing such an innocent creature triumph over evil humans. :devil:

Kind of seems like the honey is a misnomer, and they are really going after the larvae.

Seems like they are hard wired to kill, but I didn't know they would kill more than they could eat at the same time. Crazed butchers.

Could be quite handy killing machines though, parts of TX have way too many rattlers. Maybe you could turn loose a dozen sterile honey badgers and let them thin em out.

Same thing with the everglades, they're being over run with iguanas and pythons that aren't even supposed to be there. Maybe the Honey Badger would favor them over the natural critters.