• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

28 posts in this topic

What's the resto on this book? I can't read the label.

(Not that I could afford a 20k book anyway...)

The label says

"Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, reinforced, staples cleaned."

We do not often see books of this caliber available for sale here on the boards.

Superman #1 is just about as good as it gets; and this is a very attractive copy at that.

I'm not sure if he'd remember me, but I remember doing a trade deal many years ago with this seller for a coverless Batman #1. I can vouch for him when I say that my experience was very good, I enjoyed working with him, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. (thumbs u

Good guy....amazing book. :cloud9:

I remember you very well, Ryan. It was a great trade. One of the many items that I received in that transaction was a framed centerfold for Superman #1. It was my first..

We do not often see books of this caliber available for sale here on the boards.

Superman #1 is just about as good as it gets; and this is a very attractive copy at that.

I'm not sure if he'd remember me, but I remember doing a trade deal many years ago with this seller for a coverless Batman #1. I can vouch for him when I say that my experience was very good, I enjoyed working with him, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. (thumbs u

Good guy....amazing book. :cloud9:

I remember you very well, Ryan. It was a great trade. One of the many items that I received in that transaction was a framed centerfold for Superman #1. It was my first..

Thanks Mike. :)

And as you can probably tell by my board-signature...my tastes for coverless/incomplete parts of SUPER-GRAIL books has not changed that much over the years. :cloud9:

HUMAN TORCH 3(2) CGC 5.0 1,000

(Timely, 1940)

CGC Apparent VG/FN 5.0

Slight (P)

Cream to off-white pages.

Hitler appearance.

Alex Schomburg cover.

CGC notes, "Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover, cover & centerfold reinforced."

humantorch3cgc.jpghumantorch3cgcbc.jpg