• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

28 posts in this topic

How about some more Golden Age ?

:takeit: rules, but PMs are welcome.Postage is $12 for boxed insured Priority mail in the US.Additional postage for those outside the US.Checks or Money Orders are fine.Add 3% for Paypal.

SUPERMAN #1 CGC 4.5 Extensive (P)

$20,500

superman1cgc.jpg
superman1.jpg
superman1bc.jpg

We should get together and form a Jackie Johnson Fan club. Yeah. We'll build a club house and invite her over to autograph stuff and just hang out. And maybe then take her out for a fancy dinner and a movie, like some chick film she'd enjoy, like Sucker Punch or that new Ashton Kutcher thing. She'd probably dig that.

We should get together and form a Jackie Johnson Fan club. Yeah. We'll build a club house and invite her over to autograph stuff and just hang out. And maybe then take her out for a fancy dinner and a movie, like some chick film she'd enjoy, like Sucker Punch or that new Ashton Kutcher thing. She'd probably dig that.

Restraining order!

We do not often see books of this caliber available for sale here on the boards.

Superman #1 is just about as good as it gets; and this is a very attractive copy at that.

I'm not sure if he'd remember me, but I remember doing a trade deal many years ago with this seller for a coverless Batman #1. I can vouch for him when I say that my experience was very good, I enjoyed working with him, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. (thumbs u

Good guy....amazing book. :cloud9: