• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furystorm's Modern DC CLOSED & OUT OF BUSINESS!

69 posts in this topic

Continuing what I started a few weeks back, and home alone for the week!

All DC in this thread, all the time...

I'm still fairly new to the board, but have arrived here with the intention of completing a run of FF. So here is where I can continue to fill my paypal coffers. Hopefully some of you will find something you need, want, or desire to add to your own personal collections.

The bulk of my modern collection was handpicked by me while working on new comic day at my LCS. All have been bagged an boarded since day one, and many many are unread as I was buying duplicates and not reading every title which I collected.

I'm going to have a few freebies for buyers here and there, so keep you eyes peeled!

Free comics with every purchase!

Okay, the fine print:

1. I like this one so, :takeit: rules in this thread.

2. These books will be priced to move, most at $1 a piece, and many sets below that price, but there will be occasional anomalies.

3. Paypal is strongly preferred.

4. Shipping: Will be by Priority Flat Rate Medium Box at $10.95 for up to 40 comic books. If you feel inclined to buy just a few books, up to five, then Priority Flat Rate Envelope will be at your disposal for $4.95.

5. No probation list buyers. Thank you.

6. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, offers, or otherwise. :D

Box 16 is complete, and I'm off to read a few issues before getting into box 17.

Time for our first contest!

The first :takeit: in thread gets a free set of Supergirl 1A, 2A, and 2B! $9 value

Offer ended, re-upped the same offer at the end of Box 17 listings! :D

So cool that American Splendor is on HBO during this free HBO weekend and while I am listing comics. Okay, one FF read, pizza down the hatch, and I'm back for box 17!

Light Brigade Prestige Format 1-2 (of 4) - $1 (Box 17)

5625320828_d696727366.jpg